Fluazifop-P-Butyl 95% Tech postemergence grass weeds Selective
- Fluazifop-p-butyl is a selective phenoxy herbicide used for
postemergence control of annual and perennial grass weeds.
Fluazifop-p-butyl is used on soybeans and other broad-leaved crops
such as carrots, spinach, potatoes, and ornamentals.
- CAS No.: 79241-46-6
- Molecular formula: C19H20F3NO4
- Selective Herbicide
Mode of action:
- Fluazifop-P-Butyl is quickly absorbed through the leaf surface,
hydrolysed to fluazifop-P and translocated through the phloem and
- accumulating in the rhizomes and stolons of perennial grasses and
the meristems of annual and perennial grasses.
Potato, vegetables, cotton, soya beans, etc.
Wild oats, volunteer cereals, and annual and perennial grass weeds,
- Fluazifop-P-Butyl is a different compound than either fluazifop or
- Both the chemical structures and the toxicities of these compounds
- Fluazifop-P-Butyl formulations can contain some fluazifop-butyl.
- Antagonistic effects have been reported between Fluazifop-P-Butyl
and auxin mimic Herbicides such as 2, 4-D.
- When applied together, the auxin mimic effectively controls
broadleaf plants but the normal control of grasses provided by
Fluazifop-P-Butyl is lost.
COA of Fluazifop-P-Butyl 95% Tech:
Acid Rate (m.m%)
pale, straw-colored liquid
Fluazifop-P-Butyl 95% Tech Package Size(s):
200L drum (or against your request)